Qingyang Chen, who was born 1995 in Ningbo of China, is a photographer and video artist based in Shanghai and London. Her practice tries to establish a personal language to communicate her emotions. Most of her work is self-portraits and self-performance which give the viewer ways to relate to the images in her body of work through their own subjective experience.
11. 2019 Upper Gallery, University of the arts London, London/UK
02. 2019 Solo Exhibition, Landing Sapce, E Block Chelsea of Art.
03. 2019 Art Academy Newington, London /UK
09. 2017 Graduation Exhibition，Zhejiang International Studies University, China
10. 2017 Excellent Graduation Works Exhibition，Zhejiang International Studies University, China
Touch has a memory
Edition of 8
25 x 25 inches